Our studio spaces range in size from 100 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft. and offer complete privacy, as our walls extend all the way to the top of our 12’ ceilings. Artists and makers enjoy 24/7 access to their studios which feature two sets of outlets and user controlled ventilation fans.
Our facility features a total of 107 studios all located on the same floor. Our community of artists and makers enjoy access to kitchenettes, bathrooms, slop sinks, vending machines, a shower, a spray booth, a small volunteer library, Sweet Lorraine Gallery, and a roof top balcony perfect for summertime grilling.
Sweet Lorraine gallery, located in the heart of Ti Art Studios, hosts monthly openings of Ti and outside artists. In addition to our monthly openings, we host quarterly events such as slide shows, artist meet-an-greets, movie nights, and the occasional pot luck dinner. Artists at Ti Art Studios are welcome to participate in the annual Gowanus Open Studio tour which takes place in October of each year.
We want you to be as productive as you can so we provide high speed wifi to the entire floor. Our space is also heated in the winter and cooled in the summer so you stay comfortable while working.
- Proudly located in the Heart of the Gowanus Arts & Creative Community
- Studios range from 80-2,000 sq. ft.
- High Ceilings with sheetrock walls for hanging works
- Modern Lighting
- Oversized windows
- Custom studio layout available
- Open Gallery For Artist Exhibitions
- Security Cameras & High Tech Access Control Systems
- Flexible Lease Terms (Month to Month), longer term if desired
- Central air/heat provided
- Private entrance to the building and 24/7 access.
- Perfect for Creative Offices / Artist Studio / Photographers / Designers / Commercial Space.
- Slop Sinks
- Rooftop patio area